Friday, July 25, 2008

My first Blog!



So here I am, joining the millions of people on Blogger.
Go me!!! Not really sure how to start this out, so here goes nothing.

My husband Nick is the absolute most wonderful husband in the world. He is Very kind, caring and loving. He turned 30 last year, but I was unable to have a party for him, due to a lot of things that were going on. We'll be making up for that!! He is working for Swartley Brothers Engineers, where he has been since January 1999. He is a very hard worker. Nick and I met in high school, and got married when he was in 11th grade and I was in 10th. It's been almost 13 years, and I love him even more than I did then. He really is a wonderful man. I am so lucky that God has blessed me with him. For fun, Nick loves riding 4 wheelers, hiking, and working on his trans am. (Although if you ask him about his car right now, he'll probably tell you he wants to take it to a scrap yard!)

Nicholas Jr. is our 12 year old son. I can't believe it's been that long since he was a little baby!! He is growing into a wonderful, caring young man. He loves baseball, the Phillies are his favorite team. He also likes playing video games, reading and hiking. He is already in middle school... which means changing classes, more challenging homework, school dances.... very hectic!!

Brittany is our 10 year old daughter. She's growing up too quickly as well. She is a beautiful, sweet girl. She's definitely a girly girl, owning more makeup than me!! She loves dressing up, and still enjoys imaginary play, such as pretending to own a restaurant or playing school. :) Which is fine by me... let them be little while they can! She's one of the "big shots" in school now, being in 5th grade, which is the highest grade in the school.

Linda (yay. let's talk about me. haha) I'm 29. Still trying to lose weight (who isn't? LOL). I don't really know how to talk about myself. I am very shy. I feel as though I am one of the most blessed people in the world. God has given me a wonderful husband, and two wonderful children. I wouldn't trade any of them for ANYTHING in the world. I would give my life for them.
I am a sales associate at Old Navy. I've been with Old Navy for a little over 2 years. I would like to get my GED, so I could get a better paying job. I wish that Nick didn't have to work so hard.
I want to try to find a good church that my entire family will enjoy. Guess that's all about me lol.

We're really enjoying Autumn this year. The colors are so vibrant. It's amazing to look out at the scenery, it's as if God dipped a brush in paint and spread it around. Absolutely gorgeous. We've taken the kids to a few halloween parades, an open gate at a local farm, and a walk through the woods at Lake Nockamixon. It's been fun.

Guess that's all for now. How did I do for my first blog? ;)

No comments: