Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday

"Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise:
be thankful unto him, and bless his name." (Psalm 100:4)

It's time once again for Thankful Thursday.
When I look around at my life, I can find so many things
to be thankful for. I have many blessings in my life.
I want to make sure that I don't list the same seven things each week, as that
would be very easy to do. :)

1. I am thankful for laughter and smiles.
I love to smile and laugh. I love to hear others laugh.
Happiness is the best medicine.
2. I am thankful for warm sunshine on a cool day.
There's nothing better than feeling a soft breeze on your face
and then as the breeze dies down, feeling the gentle warmth from the sun.
3. I am thankful for snow.
I absolutely love watching the snow fall gently to the ground.
Did you ever notice, that when you go outside when it is snowing,
it seems completely silent?
4. I am thankful for sleep.
I love snuggling with Nick down under our blanket, laying my head on my soft pillow
saying my prayers and drifting off to sleep.
Can you imagine what we would be like if we were unable to recharge at night?
5. I am thankful for music.
It can go along with our mood, or change our mood.
Music is such a great gift from God.
6. I am thankful for Sunrises and Sunsets.
They are almost beautiful enough to take your breath away.
7. I am thankful for God, my children, my husband and my family.
(I know that was already mentioned last week, but it's so hard to leave them out!)
There's so much to be Thankful for.
Please Take a minute to post what you are thankful for today. :)

No comments: