Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I got a Blog Award!! :) Now I'm passing it on....

Wow, I'm so excited & honored!!
I received a blog award from Angela over at The Suburban Jungle!
I just want to say, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
How awesome is that???
So, it's called the lemonade stand award.
Here are the rules for when you get this reward:
1. Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs with attitude or gratitude.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the Love and link back to the person from whom you received this award.
I would like to pass this award to:

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Why thank you! :-D

Amy said...

Thank you so much for including me- I am honored!!

miranda said...

Hey thanks for the blog award! I appreciate it very much! Thanks for reading!