Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Some great tips!

Figured I'd share some tips that I learned, all thanks to Pinterest!


(Have I mentioned that I REALLY LIKE am obsessed with Pinterest?)


-store sheets in their matching pillow cases to keep things together and neat in your linen closet!


-In January, hang every item in your closet up backwards. Each time I wear an item, I hang it back up in the normal fashion, which takes zero effort to remember or do. In June, any item that is still hanging backwards has not been worn in 6 months, and it is time to donate it! :)


-fill a spray bottle with three parts vinegar to one part water and spray on your car windows at night to prevent icing! Or in the morning to melt the ice!


-Take the tabs off of canned drinks, and use them when hanging up pictures! Great for keeping your pictures straight.


-A great way to re-use this coffee creamer bottle. Store sugar, dry beans, snacks, the fillers are endless. Great spout for pouring or easy twist off top.


-recycle a wipe dispenser into a plastic bag dispenser.


Hope some of these tips were useful for you! Btw, You should definitely check out Pinterest! :)

No comments: