Monday, July 1, 2013

Toddler Fireworks

Thursday is Independence Day! K is so excited to see the fireworks,
so we decided to make some of our own.
 
I drew fireworks on black paper, and she added the glitter.


I watered down some white glue, then she used a lollipop stick
and colored with the glue on the paper, then decorated with glitter.


Next I gave her a straw. She blew threw the straw at the glue, then
spread it around more with the end of the straw. Then she sprinkled it with glitter.


Finally we painted her hands with the watered down white glue, then stamped her
hands on the paper. I added a little more glue and she sprinkled the glitter. (We really like LOVE glitter!)

My 15 year old liked the hand print fireworks so much, she made one of her own!
Happy 4th of July!
 

No comments: