Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday

1 Thessalonians 5:18
Give thanks in all circumstances;
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
So, I was thinking, that with Thanksgiving so close, this Thursday, and the next two will be Thankful Thursday instead of Thursday Thoughts. Instead of three things that we
are thinking about, we will list seven things that we are Thankful for.
1. I am thankful to God for blessing me with two beautiful, healthy children.
2. I am thankful for my hardworking, caring husband.
3. I am thankful for all of my family- close and distant.
4. I am thankful to have a place to live, water to drink and food to eat.
5. I am thankful that we are all healthy.
6.I am thankful to be able to see, hear, touch, taste and smell.
7. I am thankful for love, patience, compassion, and forgiveness.
Now it's your turn. What are YOU thankful for?

No comments: