Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday

First of all, I just want to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
I'm not sure if we're keeping Thankful Thursday after this week, or going
back to Thursday thoughts. I have to discuss it with Rachael.
Anyway, here are my seven things that I am thankful for.
1. I am thankful that Nick has a good job, to keep a roof over our heads and food on our table.
2. I am thankful that there are schools to educate our children.
3. I am thankful for farmers, providing fruit, vegetables, milk, meat, etc.
4. I am thankful that we have a nice car with no problems.
5. I am thankful for My mom and step dad for cooking our wonderful thanksgiving meal,
and for so many other reasons.
6. I am thankful for my wonderful husband. He is always willing to help anyone out, he
is a very loving husband and father as well.
7. I am thankful for my children and I pray every day that I am raising them right.
There you have it- my thankful thoughts for this week.

No comments: