Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope that everyone had a very nice Thanksgiving.
Ours was nice. We ate dinner at my mom's.
My sister and her family were there, and my brother and his kids were there.
His wife also stopped by to eat a little before she had to go to work. :)
So, here are a few pictures from our Thanksgiving this year.
The picture at the top of this post is our "Thankful turkey".
Each night we all wrote something that we were thankful for.
Then, Brittany made a turkey and hung our feathers. :)
Doesn't Bup (my step dad) look excited? LOL.

My mom with her "turkey" mum that I got her.

My sister and her husband. They were very tired.

Brittany and melanie playing barbie.

Nick and Pj
My Brother, Pj
My sister in law, Stacy
Nicholas feeding Hailey
My two neices, Valerie and Melanie
My mom's beautiful turkey
My sister, Rachael and I

1 comment:

Rachael Mory said...

We had fun :) It was nice