Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday Thoughts

It's time again for Thursday Thoughts.
The day of the week where we share three things that are on our minds.
Here are three things that I am thinking about right now:
1. I have really been enjoying reading bible stories with the kids every night. ( http://bibleforchildren.org/languages/english/stories.php )
2. Why is it so hard to get the house clean and organized? Why is it then when I do get it clean and organized, it never stays that way? Will it ever? Does a clean home = no life?
3. I am so blessed to have my children, my husband and all the rest of my family in my life. I love you all.
I have to add one more that I've been thinking about. Yesterday while I was at work, I saw a lot of sisters, and mothers with daughters shopping. It reminded me of how my mom and sister and I used to go out shopping all the time. So, the extra thing on my mind this week is
4. I miss spending time with my mom and sister.
Anyway, they may sound stupid, but those are the thoughts on my mind right now.
What are you thinking?

No comments: