Friday, February 20, 2009

Funny Friday

Let's get our weekend off to a great start with a laugh.
Nicholas & I are going to join Weight Watchers tomorrow morning.
So, I thought I'd post some Diet humor for you!
It's not the minutes spent at the table that put on weight, it's the seconds.
The best way to lose weight is by skipping ... snacks and desert.
Balanced Diet: A cookie in each hand.
Stressed: The word "stressed" makes perfect sense when you realize
that it is "desserts" spelled backwards.
On a diet? Go to the paint store - you can get thinner there.

A great way to lose weight is to eat naked in front of a mirror.
Restaurants will almost always throw you out before you can eat too much...
I KEEP TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT BUT IT KEEPS FINDING ME!!
Handy dandy dieting tip: CARROT CAKE COUNTS AS A SERVING OF VEGETABLES.
LORD, IF I CAN'T BE SKINNY, PLEASE MAKE ALL MY FRIENDS FAT!
THE NUMBER ONE CAUSE OF PEOPLE FALLING OFF THEIR DIETS IS FOOD
A MOMENT ON THE LIPS, FOREVER ON THE HIPS
EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU SURE THIS SCALE IS IN POUNDS AND NOT IN OUNCES?
STOP CONGRATULATING ME. I HAVEN'T PUT MY OTHER FOOT ON THE SCALE YET.

No comments: