It's that time of year again!!
The kids are out of school, the days are long and warm (HOT!),
and there are so many ways to enjoy this time!!
So, now what do you do to use up all of the extra hours??
Here are a few suggestions for you:
1. Make Jam
2. Feed the Ducks at the park
3. Watch a sunrise/sunset
4. Eat Watermelon. Get one with seeds & see who can spit them the farthest!
5. Go to a Carnival or Fair
6. Go to a Strawberry Festival
7. Make (& eat!) ice cream in a baggie.
8. Have a cookout
9. Visit a new park
10. Visit the library & read some new books!
11. Watch Fireworks!
12. Use sparklers
13. play with glow sticks! Glow bowling, glow ring toss, glowstick tag!
14. Lay on a blanket and stare at the stars. Fall asleep!
15. Go fishing. Cook the fish you catch.
16. Go to a major league baseball game. Make sure you buy a hot dog.
17. Go strawberry picking. Be sure to sample a few!
18. Roast marshmallows over a fire. Make s'mores or s'more cones
20. Go swimming
21. Play on a slip n slide. If you don't have one, make one with a tarp!
22. Have a water balloon fight. Add paint to the balloons for extra fun!
24. Tie dye t-shirts
25. Visit a farmers market or farm stand. Buy some fresh produce.
26. Go camping. Try camping in a tent, in a cabin and in a rental camper.
27. catch fireflies
28. Go to the drive in movies
29. Ride on a train
30. Visit a zoo
31. Make homemade popsicles
32. Have a picnic at the lake
33. Visit the beach. Collect sea shells
34. Go Bowling
35. Visit Color Me Mine and decorate a mug or plate of your very own!
36. Go Mini Golfing
38. June 29th is international mud day!!
39. Movie night in the back yard!
40. Make a water blob
41. Play in the rain
42. Play in a puddle
43. play with ice
44. Play with bubbles! Make a bubble snake.
45. Make slime
46. Buy a black light and take a glow bath!
47. Make soapy slime
48. Make jam
49. bake a pie
more to come!